Hello All,
My name is Jill Giacomo and I am the country roads crafter. I chose the name due to the John Denver song and bc I am from West Virginia. Born, raised, raising my daughter and no doubt will die here. Its the most beautiful place you can imagine and Just the beauty of the natural wonders of the state can spark creativity. Our falls are absolutely beautiful bc we are surrounded by mountains and the colors when the leaves change are definitely only a palette that could be made by god!!
I have been a crafter as long as I can remember making cute things with my mommy and evolving into the paper crafter I am now. I have always been partial to paper crafts, making 3d things then I discovered my love for cards. To be able to say so much with so little and to be able to make a work of art with a canvas of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I do at times make other sizes but I just love A2 and am also quite fond of 4 bar cards as well.
I have been on multiple design teams of challege blogs, some requiring weekly cards, some every 2 weeks and of course monthly as well. I work well under pressure and think some of my best art comes from pressure filled stressful times. My dream is to be a member of a design team for a crafting or paper company (or both and maybe even multiples of both) I believe I have the experience and knowledge to be a part of such a design team because I have been doing this for quite a while at this point. I do not think I know everything, far from it, I learn new things everyday and can still be surprised by some things I see people do. I will be uploading technique videos to my youtube channel very soon and I hope to see you there or maybe see you here if you find me there first. I hope I can help other paper crafters to give back to the most amazing community which is the community of paper crafters and card makers. Never have I seen more talented people but also so friendly warm and welcoming and always willing to help others.
See you soon fellow crafters!!!
Love, Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment